WordPress is a Content Management System CMS
A content management system, often abbreviated as CMS, is software that helps users create, manage, and modify content on a website without the need for specialized technical knowledge.
After WordPress is installed you can log into the back end of your WordPress website and update your content, or add content, from any computer with internet access.
You can create unlimited amount of pages or posts. Add unlimited amount of photos or files.
WordPress manages all your content in a nicely organized system.
- MySQL – using a MySQL database for WordPress
- Pages / Posts – how to add or update a page or post
- Media – how to upload and edit photos
- Plugins – how to upload a plugin
- WordPress Settings – how to use the WordPress admin settings
- Import / Export – to import or export content